If you are a curvy woman, then dress shopping can be a little tricky for you. While you, of course, want to flaunt those awesome curves, you also want to draw out the attention from the problem areas. To help you make the choice, here are some latest dress styles that suit curvy women perfectly. Read on to know all.
Gone are the days when petite used to be synonymous with beautiful. Today curvy figure is celebrated all over the world. So, if you have a curvy figure and are shopping for latest fashion for women, then there is an array of choices in front of you. One essential point to keep in mind here is to highlight your curves and hide the flaws. So, here are some latest dress styles for curvy women that do the same.
1) Bodycon Dresses: These dresses are perfect as they highlight your natural curves and make you look sexy in an elegant way. Depending on the length of the dress, you can use them as office wear as well as club wear. While midi length bodycon dress teamed with a blazer is perfect for an office meeting, a short and sweet dress can be a great choice for an evening date.
2) Skater Dresses: Again they are just awesome for highlighting your curves while giving you a fun and flirty look. You can go for a knee length one or a slightly longer one, to create a chic look. Skater dresses come in various fabrics, colours, prints and patterns. For the ultimate feminine look, go for a lace skater dress and team it up with gorgeous high heels.
3) Maxi dresses: There is nothing that you’ll not love about maxi dresses. They are super elegant, graceful and comfortable. These breezy dresses hide all your flaws and drapes in a dreamy way around your curves. Go for an off shoulder one or a spaghetti strap one to create the casual chic look.
4) Peplum dresses: Peplum dresses are great to highlight curves and showcase an hour glass figure. The best thing is you can wear them in your office as well as for an evening party. While mostly these dresses come in solid colours, you can go for a printed one too to experiment a bit.
5) Midi dresses: Midi dresses looks awesome on curvy figures as they showcase your legs and makes you look tall. There are various styles available in midi dresses that’ll look great on curvy women. Solid colours may look good on slim women but for the curvy ones, dark ones or the ones with floral prints may complement better.
So, these are five dress styles that compliment a curvy figure. While hunting latest fashion for women make sure to go for a dress that fits right. Too tight or too loose clothes can make you look heavy. Also, give preference to V-neck dresses as they create the illusion of height, and make you slimmer. Avoid fabrics that cringe to your body; rather go for natural fabrics that let you breathe and keep you comfortable.