New post Essential Bali travel tips: things to know Read More

Why Hair Transplant Is Necessary For Everyone To Know

2 Mins read

There are so many people who start to lose hair at any early age. But they don’t need to worry anymore as there are various hair transplants treatments available to give you hair back. Alkhaleej Clinics we are using FUE hair transplant, FUT hair transplant and also ice graft hair transplant. These are the latest techniques that being offered by team of certified experts from abroad.

  • With follicular unit strip surgery (FUT), the surgeon removes 6-1o inch skin from the back of patient’s head. He puts it aside and sews the scalp closed. This area immediately gets hidden behind the hair around it.
  • In the FUE procedure, the surgeon would shave the back of patients scalp. After that the surgeon would remove hair follicles one by one from that part. The area would heal with small dots, which the existing hair covers.
  • Ice graft hair technique, the hair bulbs are extracted from the donor area and are stored in a solution which increases their vitality. After that the bulb containers are kept under cool temperature so the cooling process can start.

Causes of Hair Loss:

There are different reasons for it the most common cause of hair loss amongst men and women is genetics, as heredity accounts for 95% of all the cases of alopecia which is baldness. The remaining 5% cases have many other causes such as, hormonal changes this is due to pregnancy or thyroid problems, medications as certain drugs lead to hair loss, hair styling and physical stress after a physical shock or an emotional breakdown. These are common causes for hair loss.

Frequent Queries By Patients:

How long does the hair transplant procedure take?

It purely depends upon the scale of operation which means that how many individual follicles are being transplanted. But in general it takes about 8 hours. FUE transplant recovery is fast due to no need for stitches whereas, FUT takes around a month for full recovery.

Q. How Much The Hair Transplant Costs?

A. It depends on the procedure and the doctor you prefer. Whereas, experts would charge high prices and normal doctors would quote average prices.

Q. How Long Would It Take Before I See The Results Of Hair Restoration?

A. The results would be clearly visible after approximately 4 months. The full progress would be visible in the one-year mark.

Q. How Many Sittings Does It Require?

A. Mostly it just requires one sitting but a few transplants procedures will be necessary for good coverage on recipient sites.

Q. How Successful Is A Hair Transplant?

A. This varies from patient to patient. Everyone’s healing process in different. Most patients undergo FUE and FUT is extremely satisfied with the results. The outcome would specifically depend on how many good follicles the doctor has left and how the big area is to be covered.

Q. Is Hair Transplant Permanent?

A. Transplanted hair are just like normal hair, hence you need any chemicals to keep them intact. A transplant isn’t guaranteed to last forever. It does surely last for a longer.

Q. Who Is The Suitable Candidate For Hair Transplant?

A. There should be some hair on the scalp left for hair transplant. The more the hair the better transplant. Any patient with diffused un-patterned. Alopecia which leads to hair loss, transplant is unlikely to be suitable.

Related posts

Tips For Reducing Your Body Fat Percentage

4 Mins read
Over lockdown, you might have noticed that you have put on a bit of weight. There are plenty of places where you…

A June Birthday Coming up? Here Are Some Gift Ideas

3 Mins read
We’re halfway through 2021. Can you imagine? It feels like 2020 hasn’t even ended yet, but here we are, with six months…

How Data Science Is Reshaping Healthcare Industry | Latest Technologies and Their Impacts

5 Mins read
The collection of patients’ records in healthcare industry and their health-related data at various checkpoints, institutions, and establishments leads to the creation…
Power your Day with

Useful articles only!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *