The breast reduction surgery though, has become one of the most popular ways of getting an enhanced appearance , but it is extremely important to ensure that you get this surgery done from a reputed clinic like that of Sono Bello. This clinic will not only help you to get the surgery done, in the best possible way, but will also ensure that you are able to get a fast and a smooth recovery.
There are many things that need to be done after the surgery and if you are interested to know more about the steps post-surgery, then you can go through the discussion given below:
- After the operation, you are first taken to a special room where you will be able to recover faster. In this room, the medical staff will try to monitor your progress by checking your pulse rate and heart beat at regular intervals. In case some complications arise, the staffs present are well trained to ensure that nothing will go wrong.
- After the medical staff is fully satisfied with your progress, you will be shifted to your room. In your room, you will have a nurse who will check that the dressings of your wounds are proper and will also check your blood pressure. Here, the nurse will also check the drainage tubes to ensure that they are in place. After the surgery you also need to wear a special surgical bra that you will have to continue wearing for about 2 weeks after the surgery.
- After this, in most cases you are given a Hesparin injection to prevent any blood clotting and you will also be asked to move around so that you are able to recover faster. You will have to be there in the hospital for another 24 to 48 hours and during this time, you might feel a little dizzy and tired that might be the effect of general anesthesia. During this time, your breasts might be a little sore and pain killers will be given to control the pain.
- The bandages will be removed 2 days after the surgery, though you will have to continue wearing the bra for few weeks. You might also be given certain antibiotics that may prevent the occurrence of any infection.
- The surgeon will again check your progress after a day, and if he or she is satisfied with your progress, then you might be released from the hospital. Make sure, that you do call a friend or a family member to drive you back home.
A good clinic will follow all the above mentioned steps to ensure that their clients are able to recover as soon as possible. If you want to know the opinions about the different clients of this reputed clinic, then going through the Sono Bello Reviews will be immensely helpful.
If you are planning to ahead with the breast reduction surgery and want to know in details about the recovery time, then you can go through the Sono Bello Reviews, where different clients have mentioned about the quality of service and the recovery time of Sono Bello.