New post Essential Bali travel tips: things to know Read More

The Best Way To Do Keyword Research

3 Mins read

Researching on keywords is a very crucial and important activity. It is very valuable and it can be done online and for online marketing. Good keyword research and SEO has been proven to be very high and best with regards to return activities right now when it comes to online marketing. There is really nothing else that will boost your page rank and rating, as well as increase traffic to your web site then good keyword research and proper SEO utilization. All of this can only be done if the web site material and content is good, informative and relevant.

When doing keyword research the main aim is to find and identify keywords that customers and clients use and relate them to your web site. A proper web marketing strategy is to look for and identify keywords that clients and customers search and use and these keywords will draw them to your web site.

The Best Way To Do Keyword Research

There are a couple of things and topics that one must take heed with regards to keyword research and these are:

Find good keywords that are full of potential. You are trying to find several different words that most clients and customers will be interested in. You are looking for words that are popular and might be used to help describe you, your business, your services or products. Here you may want to include and use a lot of synonyms, also try to use and include everything or every word that you can possibly think of that people may search on or use.

A great tool that you can use when it comes to keyword suggestions is Google Ad words. It is a great help and it will definitely assist you in identifying good keywords.

Once you have gone through all the potential keywords and you have exhausted the list, the next thing you must do is begin to crossing out and eliminating keywords that have nothing to do with you and your web site. You only want keywords that relate and are relevant to you and your web site. The info must be relevant for instance if a customer is looking for dog food and your web site deals in cat food then do not waste your time and resources trying to attract them to your web site.

Also remember the long tail. Most people have a tendency of searching for all sorts of things and very popular keywords tend to show up and appear more often, they are searched for more and they represent roughly about 30% of all search engine searches. The remaining 70% comprises of long tail keywords and words that are not common, used or searched for very often but people do occasionally search using these keywords to find answers. You cannot only focus on very competitive keywords; this will not drive traffic to your business or web site. You might get lucky but what is needed and required is a solid combination of low, medium and high competitive keywords. This will certainly generate and bring in new business and traffic to your door step.

You must then categorize the keywords into groups; these groups should based upon how well the keywords complement each other. After you have chosen a set of key words with very different and varying degrees of unique and competitiveness most of them will be very similar and almost the same. You should then try to focus on coming up and creating content which you will also put and classified in groups revolving around those similar keywords. For instance if most of the keywords are on good dog food, you should come up with content that is specific and relevant to good dog food and you should use these keywords in your content.

After doing all this you will be able to find out and determine which keywords will direct and lead your customer and client to your web page. You should also be able to find out which group of keywords will work well and together for web sites content. Very good keywords mean absolutely nothing if the content is not relevant and important to the person or the user visiting the web site. Content is king even though keyword research and good SEO is also vital and crucial.

Related posts

Maximizing ROI and Targeting the Right Audience: The Power of Programmatic Advertising

4 Mins read
Programmatic Advertising is an innovative approach to digital marketing that buys and sells ad space using automation and data-driven algorithms. It aids…

Top 10 Websites to Find a Remote Developer

3 Mins read
Looking for a remote developer? Remote developers are everywhere. They’re found on job sites, freelancing sites, and freelance directories. But they’re not…

Types of Artificial Intelligence

2 Mins read
The normal, and repeating, perspective on the most recent step forward in artificial intelligence development is that responsive and intelligence machines are…
Power your Day with

[mc4wp_form id="17"]

Useful articles only!