To increase revenue, stop selling! Yes this is true indeed! Till the time you are trying to sell your products you won’t be able to reach to the heights. If you really wish to increase revenue and ‘earn’ customer’s loyalty and trust then frequent meetings with them are very crucial. Is it possible to make your pet loyal towards you if you just provide him full comfort and delicious food without meeting him ever? Seems odd but certainly it is not possible! Similarly to make your customers trust you and be loyal towards your brand or organization you need to have a direct interaction with them.
- Meetings give a sense of belongingness to the customer. He feels that his purchase is recognized and he holds some value to customer. This belief provides a great satisfaction to human mind and if you are successful in making your customer sense this then he won’t ever choose your competitor’s brand (unless, of-course your competitor doesn’t make him believes it before you!)
- Meetings are important because it involves communication where you can resolve the queries of your customers. Communication is the two way process and without meetings it remains only one way! Therefore it is important to have face to face communication as you do business with people and not with entities.
- The body language and facial expressions are the key to open the locks of customer mind. The way you interact directly in the meetings with your customer speaks a lot about your perception and beliefs. With your communication you can make a difference. It is very easy to misinterpret an email or a text but a face to face interaction is not misinterpreted as human mind is analytical enough to judge the inherent meaning behind the expressions.
- If the customers make some kind of request then the probability of getting the desired and quick answer is greater in meetings. If there is lagging in resolving some issue then you may fail to make your customers feel engaged with your organization. They may feel ignored and invaluable which can have drastic impact on your business. So to make sure that they don’t feel less accountable, meetings are necessary.
- Productive meetings help in making your customer aware about vision, mission and value statements. If this is not done then they are known just by your staff members (and you don’t have a mission just for your staff!). Lack of in-person communication is like an insect which can bite the prosperity of your organization. Furthermore, poor planning and organization could ruin your productivity, so employing meeting room management solution like Pronestor Room really pays off!
A satisfied customer has full potential to increase your customer base followed by increase sales. This is because the meetings which are demonstrably effective spread a virus of energy and air of optimism across multiple dimensions of your organization. A customer who feels valued is happy to share referrals from within their families, communities and networks. Customers are like an external part of your business ‘team’ and for success it is pertinent that your ‘team’ navigates through the channels of trust and satisfaction.
Non-verbal, e-communication and social media postings can easily be deleted, forgotten or replaced but the lasting and empathetic impact that your voice and face can bring are incomparable and unmatchable and are enough for a mutually beneficial relationship over the long period!