Hair extensions work in a marvelous way by adding volume and length to your hair. This is also a traditional practice to sew or gluing in of the tracks. You can use double stick tape to apply invisible tracks to the hair. If the locks and tracks are blended properly, it will give you a natural look and feel. Invisible hair extension or Invisible-track is also one of the most preferred options. Since, these tracks can blend with the hair perfectly, people love to get it done. You can go to the salon to get these extensions to your locks. However, if you want to do it on your own, then, you are at the right place. Here is a complete guide to apply invisible extensions to your hair.
Before proceeding with the application of hair extensions, make sure that you are equipped with all the necessary things. However, you don’t have to buy anything else from the market because the process is hassle-free. A comb, flat iron, track tape and invisible-tracks will serve your purpose of applying hair extensions.
Let’s get started with the process:
- Comb your hair properly as it will make the process easier.
- Another important tip prior to adding extensions is to wash your hair thoroughly. Washing your hair properly to get smooth texture. It will be easy for you to partition the hair for applying invisible tracks.
- The next step is to select the partition of hair where you want to add volume or length.
- You can choose any partition of your hair. There’s nothing called the ideal partition to add extensions.
- Now, part the hair of the selected portion horizontally or vertically. If you want, you can use hair clips for partition.
- Place the double stick tape along the parting. Don’t place it in the scalp rather stick it only to the hair.
- Remember the idea is to place the double stick tape under the extension.
- Use a scissor to cut the extra portions of the tape. Now remove the white paper from it.
- Once the white paper is removed, you can stick the extension on it.
- Press the track firmly into the tape for better results. This will help you get a smooth finish. Use your fingers to do the same. Most of the people use the rear portion of the hair brush which is not a good practice indeed.
- In order to blend your hair with the invisible-tracks, use the flat iron and straighten your hair properly.
- Do not use the flat iron to straighten your hair from the top. It can harm the double stick tape, and your extensions will not last long.
These were the easy steps to apply the hair extensions. You must comb your hair gently for the first time after applying extensions to keep their positioning intact.
Undoubtedly, this process of applying hair extensions is very easy. Anyone can add volume and length to her hair. It also takes a little time to attach invisible hair extensions. The only precaution that you will need to take is to keep the flat iron at a distance from the root. If you follow this simple guide, you can attain a gorgeous hair makeover effortlessly without going to the salon.