Internet has become an important aspect in everyone’s life. Moreover social media has gained a lot of popularity in recent times. Everyone wants to be famous on the net. Likes, comments, shares, subscribes, searches of your name, tweets, and what not. People are going crazy to make themselves famous. Not only people, but companies have made it a platform to sell their products or spread awareness about their product.
Already famous brands/personalities want to have a good image on the net. So, what public relations used to do offline is now termed as online reputation management when the same thing is done online. So, what exactly online reputation management is? You must try SKRM Tech and you won’t hesitate to use their services again.
Well, it is a method by which you create and maintain a positive image about a brand or personality. So, basically in this, one identifies platform relevant to the brand or individual and try to create a positive image of them there. Online reputation management is done in a lot of ways. Few of which are as follows:
- Search Engine Optimisation: In search engine optimisation method, the good articles about the brand or individual are optimised so that the negative ones gets suppressed. So, if you search about a particular brand, you will get only positive results in the first few pages.
- Press releases: There can be press releases published in many partner sites which can improve the image.
- Third party websites: In this, the mentions of the brands or individuals are done on other websites. This improves the page ranking in Google and hence adds to the SEO results.
- Image reputation management: In this the pictures which can create wrong impression of the product are suppressed or removed.
- Answering to the negative comments: Proactively responding to the negative comments also helps in giving a positive perspective of that particular individual or brand.
- Wikipedia page: Having a Wikipedia page can add to the positive image of any company or brand.
There are a lot of other ways in which you can improve your online reputation. There are a lot of grey areas in this as well. Like, a company’s competitors posting negative comments about the company’s product. The Online Reputation Management Association is a body which tries to analyse these unethical practices and minimise it.
There are a lot of companies which provides professional online reputation management services. So, most of the companies and personalities outsource this work to these companies.