There have been so many advancements in the field of medicine and especially in terms of skin care. There are many skin doctor in Karachi who are offering various skin treatments amongst which the latest one is laser technology. This is relatively a new technique that is trending nowadays. This laser technology treats many skin conditions such as acne, scars, fine lines and also wrinkles. It also helps in making skin looking brighter and shinier. It gives a natural sough of glow to skin.
If you are facing any such issue then who know how you can get rid of them. By trying this option your skin would look brighter and radiant. However, there is no such treatment which only has a positive side; every treatment has some benefits and some drawbacks to it. All of the side effects and drawbacks are mentioned below.
Benefits Of The Laser Technology:
- Faster Results: There are some skin care treatments, which take months to show results. The laser treatment gives instant results and in just couple of weeks you can see improvements being so evident. The procedure involves darker skin being exfoliated and new, healthy bright looking skin appears with any marks or scars being formed.
- Amazing Results: You must have spent some amount of money of whitening products and all would have gotten into drain as no such creams are effective. Laser technology is one of the very few whitening treatments that give best results and hence your money spent on this treatment won’t go in vein.
- Guidance: The whole procedure is conducted under the guidance of certified professionals. Therefore, in case of any complications the professionals would immediately appear and neutralize everything on spot. Hence, ensure the method is safe and secure.
Drawbacks of Laser Treatment:
- High Prices: The price of laser treatment is relatively high, which means a normal person cannot afford to undergo this laser treatment. Hence many people don’t prefer it due to the issue of affordability. This treatment only targets the high income people, which make it slightly ineffective.
- Side Effects: This treatment is one the most advanced treatments, but it doesn’t make it safe from the side effects. As after treatment there are some people who suffer from swelling, inflammations and sometimes are area gets darkened instead of getting brighter.
- Infection: Laser treatment sometimes also leads to bacterial, fungal or even viral infection. The most common infection is known to be the flare up of herpes virus. The virus cause cold sore in most of the cases. The person feels sick and lazy after the treatment due to infections, itching and minimal amount of pain.
Laser treatment is one of the best treatments for whitening but only for people who can afford it. However, it costs a lot of money so before opting for this treatment it is always recommendable to consult a dermatologist as after their recommendation one should undergo this treatment.