The most convenient way to get the daily shoes and handbags repaired is to approach India’s premier shoe & handbag franchise repair chain. There are quite a few centres of bag sole repair in Bangalore that offer premium service.
Handbags repairing services for men and women include cleaning and polishing. However, there are other customised services available too. Sneaker Spa services are also available for Men & Women’s Shoes (Sports, Leather, Suede, Casual shoes)
The following benefits can be earned here:Top of Form
- One stop destination can for Shoe Repair
- Professional expertise and technology
- Comfortable interaction
- Comfortable location with trained shoe care consultants
- In-house Technical Training
The Brand stands for:
- Expertise in Shoe & Handbag repair
- Speed-Professional on time service
- Quality Raw Material
It is the best bag repair in Bangalore service centre’s for handbags andbranded suitcases. Post repair service it gives a professional look, a comfortable place to leave the “expensive” footwear behind in a well-establishedcompany of expert craftsmen. The completedmachinery work is extremely classic with a finesse to achieve better quality and efficiency.
These outlets serve for all types of repair to shoes,handbags,suitcases and other leather products.Thereby the life of the shoes and handbags can be extended with an expected quality of lifetime.The service is equipped with the best in class people who have been intensively trained in-house to provide quality service.
It is a structuredand organized version of the likes of the cobbler community with access to various services under one roof.In this premier institution a very strong social responsibility is seen in touch with cobbler communities across south India to identify school dropouts and offer them apprenticeship. In other words, apart from fixing shoes they also fix lives which are the franchise mantra.
Tips from the Shoe Guru
- Always try to use a shoehorn – This will prevent the counters from crushing, which is a moulded material (like fiberglass).
- Maintain a polish – It is recommended to keep a ‘fresh’ coat of polish, cream, or moisturizer on your footwear.
- Waterproof care for new footwear – An application of waterproof spray to new footwearis always recommended.
- Sole Protectors – This is a thin protective rubber sole which is applied to the top of the existing sole for a longer durability.
Squeaking noise is a common phenomenon caused by two materials rubbing against each other. During the manufacturing process, in order to bond the soles to the vamp, cement is applied to the various parts of the shoe. At times, the glue guns used run dry. In others the cement dries too quickly. In either case the result will be the same. The shoe areas that were not glued properly will rub against each other causing the shoe to squeak.
The repair centres undertake responsibilities to regain the looks of a dirty handbag, fixes a jammed trolley of a handbag which wasn’t working properly, replaces leather of a worn-out handle and repair the broken wheels of a luggage bag.