Formidable competition and variations in market trends makes it quite challenging for small businesses to reach out their target audience and promote their products and services in a right manner. It’s all about how well you convey your message.
Many small business owners are bit unconvinced about taking up telephone marketing services from an external service provider. They contemplate that outsourced services are expensive and fear about giving important business operations to third party service provider. As per them, they can’t put their brand image at stake by handing over marketing operation to an external vendor.
This article endeavors to help you understand whether telemarketing services for small businesses are effective or not.
It’s quite crucial for any startup company or small-scale business as they have limited budget and resources so they need to seek options that are quite effective and cost-effective as well. One such mode of marketing that helped businesses gain better traction is telephone marketing services.
Telemarketing has a number of benefits to offer that SMBs can certainly capitalize on. It has proven effective for years, and marketing managers has expressed that they have attained great business value through telemarketing services for small businessesin contrast to other less subjective options of direct mail, mobile marketing and email marketing.
Telephone marketing services is a universally used direct marketing modus operandi and is besidesdenoted as internal sales or telesales. As per the estimates, it has been forecasted that this technique of marketing highly effective interactive and mainly used by organisations irrespective of their size so as to drive sales higher by directly connecting with customers.
Let’s have a quick glance at some of the key benefits of telephone marketing services
- Delivers direct opinion and reviews of the customer about your products and services
- It is a potent and economical marketing technique, since the only expenditure involved in the complete process is the external service provider’s monthly fee that’s it. You don’t need to expend any beyond that.
- The only publicity tool which producesinstantaneous results.
- It is increasingly used by businesses of all sizes to keep their prospective and existing customers well-informed about business, products and services. You can even market your upcoming sales or introduction of new product in the market.
- It enables businesses to improve their sales conversion rate.
- It helps in promotion of services even after standard office hours through 24 hour support services.
- Last, but not the least, it helps you to expand the sales horizon further.
What is all about telemarketing services for small businesses?
Small businesses have high sales objectives but inadequate marketing budgets to achieve them, as we mentioned earlier.
With use of cost effective and inexpensive marketing tool like telephone marketing makes sense to accomplish sales and offeroutstanding customer support service, with the support of the two primetechniques of telephone marketing services-namely, inbound and outbound.
Inbound telemarketing services mainlyconsists of customer support solutionsintendedto increase the efficiency of this direct marketing procedure.
Outbound telemarketing services includes outgoing sales calls, processing of sales orders and driving retail traffic by setting up appointments with decision maker that are further forwarded to sales executives, who in turn try to convert that lead into sales.
How small businesses can make most of the telephone marketing services?
Hiring an external firms for telephone marketing services–These companies basicallyspecialize in delivering this service to clients. They make use of latest tools and techniques, and hire a team of trained personnel can help small businesses get more customers. With well-primedmessages and time honoredabilitiesexpert telemarketers can help you in selling your product and services in best possible manner.
It is likely to find small and large organisations to hire, completely reliant on the budget allocated for the purpose. There are numerous call centres providing telephone marketing servicesto businesses across different industry verticals.
Here are some of the tips that you need to consider for bear results of successfultelemarketing services for small businesses:
- Understanding consumer purchase pattern – It is imperative to recognize how individualscontemplate and respond and execute same to create the best sales pitch.
- Telephone marketing etiquette–This will support you in leaving lasting impact on your customer and form a constructive selling base.
- Better communication skills–This aspect of telemarketing services helps you tobuild a good rapport when your customers, and thereby you can gain better understanding about their perspective.
- Generation of qualified leads–You can acquire new customers by generating prospective leads from one telesales.
- Scheduling appointments – Telemarketing services for small businesses aids to get an appointment for a face-to-face meeting with the decision maker.