There is no doubt in the fact that oxygen is very important for normal cellular physiology. There are a number of healing benefits of oxygen. The cancer cells alter the metabolism and do not depend on oxygen anymore. The fact is that cancer cells find the oxygenated environment toxic. This slows down their growth. Is there any way to increase the level of oxygen in one’s body? There is certainly one effective way through which the increase the level of oxygen in a human body as well as support healthy cell function and that is hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
In this treatment, people stay relaxed, breathing in 100% pure oxygen. In this process, a person breathes in more oxygen, around 20 times more than what he or she normally used to. Under the hyperbaric oxygen chambers Mississauga, the pressure is increased and thus blood plasma, red blood cells, lymphatic fluid and other tissues and cells are enriched with oxygen. This process helps to heal the damaged cells faster and is known to be one of the most effective ones. One thing that most people are unaware of is that injury, disease as well as aging result in low oxygen areas. The best way to correct the deficiency is Hyperbaric medicine where you have to breathe pure 100% oxygen under high pressure.
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment helps in a number of conditions like tissue and bone radiation from cancer treatments, smoke inhalation, crush injuries, thermal burns, premature cell death, diabetic wounds, soft tissue infections and many more. For all the people who are done with the other treatment options, can certainly try the hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that this treatment is safe and effective only when it is operated by a professionally qualified doctor. Also, this therapy can be used along with other treatments for enhanced results.
The hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment has a number of healing benefits and below mentioned are those:
- Slows down cancer cell growth
- Improves the supply of stem cells to various parts of the body
- Controls infection by depriving infection cells the anaerobic bacteria that they need for survival
- Improves the effectiveness of chemotherapy treatment and drugs
- One of the most important benefits of this treatment is that it promotes nerve growth in the brain
- Supports better diabetic wound healing
- Reduces the level of inflammation in the bones and tissues due to radiation
- Reduces swelling around the damaged parts
- Increases blood flow as well as blood vessel growth
- Improves the natural immunity of the body, thus fighting bacteria and infection
- Speeds up healing by providing pure oxygen to the damaged cells and tissues
- This therapy also benefits autism and brain disorders
- Survival rates of people suffering from metastatic cancer increased by 75% when the treatment is combined with ketogenic diet
The above mentioned are a few important plus points that one can experience with the hyperbaric oxygen therapy.