Vanilla Buttermilk cake is one of the most popular and delicious cakes that can actually bring joy in abundance with its extra moist texture, sweet and perfect balance of rapsberry and lemon curd in the filling, filled with white salacious white chocolate butter cream. This particular cake is actually famous for its impressive stature, whimsical appearance and delectable taste. No matter what kind of occasion it is, this cake really serves up romance on a platter.
These days , we hardly have time do bake a cake at home because in this hectic daily schedule it is really difficult to find out time and if that’s your case. you can easily order it from an online cake shop. There you can find a lot of online cake stores that offer different delicious cakes.
Now this article tells you about making the most sumptuous cake at your home –
Ingredients that you need for making this Cake:
- All purpose flours- 3 cups
- 2tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- 1 cup of unsalted softened butter
- Shortening 1/2
- Granulated sugar 3 cups
- 5 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup of low fat buttermilk and make sure it is in room temperature
- Vanilla bean paste -1tsp
For the filling:
- Seedless raspberry jam 1/2 cups
- Lemon curd: 1/2 cups
- 1 to 2 batches white chocolate butter cream
- Fresh red raspberries 1 pint
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit and smear nine inch round cooking pan with baking release lube and grease and flour the pan well and tap out the additional flours.
- Take a small bowl and whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in it and now set the bowl aside.
- Now take the large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment and mix the sugar, shortening and sugar together and continue it until you get a fluffy and almost double in volume mixture
- Blend in the eggs and make sure you are adding one by one. Keep stirring the vanilla bean paste.
- Alternately you need to add flour mixture with the buttermilk and mix it well until you find a smooth batter. If you want to get the best result, you should add each in alternatives of three additions.
- Aerate the batter by whipping it at medium speed for 2-3 minutes and place the batter evenly on the prepared pans.
- Now bake it on the pre-heated oven for 25 to 28 minutes until you find the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Now you need to allow some times to cool the cake completely
- While you are cooling the cakes, you need to prepare the white chocolate buttermilk frosting and keep it covered until it is completely ready to use.
- Once you find the cake is completely cool, you need to start the proces of assembling by placing a dab of frosting onto the centre of serving plate and rest one layer over it. Now spread a very thin layer of frosting over the top of the first layer of the cake. Use the raspberry jam to add on the thin layer of frosting.
- Finally you should set the third layer of cake over the lemon filling and spread a thin layer of frosting over the top of the third layer of the cake and once you find the cake is covered with thin layer of frosting, apply the remaining frosting as per your own measurement.
- Now place the cake inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes and this cake tastes really best when it is served at room temperature.
Now you might have got a complete idea about making this sumptuous cake at your home. It’s time to make a such a cake on your own and delight your loved ones with this type of cake.